-QuickBooks® Online support.
-QuickBooks® Pro, Premier, & Enterprise support.
-Advisoran℠ Remote Bookkeeping & part-time CFO services
We exist to help entrepreneurs build healthy businesses that improve their lives.
We're Intuit Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, so we're QuickBooks experts and can help in a variety of ways, including:
- Get your QuickBooks questions answered like "How do I do...?".
- QuickBooks installation, upgrades, and set-up.
- Best practices training.
- QuickBooks company file clean-up.
We can come on-site or log in to your computer remotely to demonstrate how to get it done the right way.
Call us at 605.343.2400 or 818.889.2407 or click here to schedule an appointment.
Trusted Advisor Service:
If you're starting a business or really want to become more effective in an existing operation, our Trusted Business Advisor service will help you do that. We have a program of regularly scheduled, strategic meetings for:
- Setting realistic short and longer term goals for the organization involves determining what do you want your oganization to look like?
- Past & current financial analysis tells us where are we starting from.
- Establishing a few Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) that at a glance are a measure of certain critial achievements to determine if goals are on track to be met or not.
- Strategy planning lays out how goals will be achieved.
- Reviewing and refining current rules, procedures, and systems to reduce liability and promote efficient, consistent, and accountable workflow will establish what defines and governs the process to insure that it continues as planned.
- On-going financial analysis, accompanied by strategy refinement is essential because it's the on-going interpretation and fine tuning that allows the goals to be fully realized.
Schedule an no-cost, no-obligation initial consultation by clicking here.
It's like a traditional bookkeeping service, except we work remotely, logging in to your computer (or a remotely hosted computer) from our office to perform the bookkeeping duties. Your data stays on that computer so we both have access to QuickBooks.
We believe the first step of working with data is to protect it. We make sure that you are properly protected by installing (if necessary):
- Automatic off-site back system that securely stores copies of your files off-site; and
- Anti-virus software to protect you against internet threats if you don't already have it.
We believe the second step of working with data is to get your important documents organized by creating an accounting folder structure that organizes all the relevant documents such as bank and credit card statements, reconciliation reports, and tax returns.
We can do as little or as much as you need. Our bookkeeping service can optionally be expanded to include a business management component.
Some of our services:
- Monthly bank and credit card reconciliation.
- Financial statements
- Budgeting and goal-setting
- Establish and monitor Key Performance Indicators
- Quarterly checks-ups
- Sales tax return preparation
- Once a month bank and credit card reconciliations
- Monthly, weekly, or daily invoice generation
- Accounts receivable management (collections)
- Accounts payable disbursements (bill pay)