How to prevent emails from landing into gmail’s Spam folder
We suggest that you try the following action items in the order that they appear. And if the first one does not work, then implement the next one and try again.
- Find the email in your Spam folder and open it up and click the “Not Spam” button.
- Add the sender’s email address into your Contacts.
- Create a filter to explicitly instruct gmail that messages from a sender are not Spam and to put them in your Inbox.
How to create a gmail filter
- Click the Settings icon in the upper right-hand corner. It looks like a gear.
- Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- From the Top Menu, click Filters and Blocked Address.
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Create a new filter.
- Enter the sender’s email address into the From field.
- Click Create Filter button.
- Click Never send it to spam checkbox.
- Click Also apply filter to matching messages checkbox.
- Click Ok button.